STELIA Aerospace aims at positioning the French aeronautics industry as the world leader, by transforming it around 4 axes:
- Environment (carbon neutrality, green aircraft…)
- A reliable and integrated supply chain
- Quality of deliverables
- A flexible and technically and economically performing industrial system
Of course, the human being is at the center of our « Industry of the Future » strategy in order to carry out the transformations and bring the necessary added value to our production system.
Join the « Industry of the Future » adventure today!
Positions are open within our teams in Rochefort, Saint-Nazaire, Méaulte and Toulouse, France. New vacancies will be open in the coming months, so stay tuned!
Vacancies on our sites in : Toulouse, Méaulte, Saint-Nazaire & Rochefort
- Project manager Methodology: Design for Manufacturing – Industry of the Future
- Head of Methodology: Industrial architecture – Industry of the Future
- Head of Integrated supply – Industry of the Future
- Chef de projet Continuité Numérique du Système Industriel
Vacancies on our site in Saint-Nazaire
- Head Of Integrated supply Chain Cockpit (H/F) – Industry of the Future
Project manager Integrated Supply Chain Mapping and Simulation – Industrie du Futur (H/F)
And for more information about the Industry of the Future, take a look at the videos on our Youtube channel:
Caroline BROWN, Media Relations
Tél : +33 (0)6.22.08.86.23 – firstname.lastname@example.org